List of helpful apps that you need ASAP
Here is a list of apps that I have used and have become part of my daily student life. They will save you time, help you study, organize notes and your life.
- Evernote -It’s free. You can create notebooks for every class, and have access to them on your iPad, your phone and on the website. I have found that depending on the class I prefer to write on paper and or type on my iPad.
- Scannable from Evernote – Scan from your iPhone documents and send through email as PDF.
- Penultimate for iPad from Evernote -You can write, draw and doodle notes.
- Google Drive- Saves everything you have on Google Docs, you just need a Gmail Account
- Google Docs- Excellent for group work if you guys have hectic schedules and can’t meet. Saves automatically every minute and in addition you can store all your essays and documents in one place.
- Google Slides- It works just like Power Point
- myHomework Student Planner App– I’ve used this by copying and pasting the syllabus homework deadlines, it takes time but worth it.
- My study Life app– Another planner, works the same as the one above.
- Blackboard- To access everything you need on Blackboard, get notifications on grades, updates on course documents and assignments.
- Meditation app for iPhone – This app has helped me with test anxiety or whenever I feel stressed. It reminds me to breath and calm my nerves. This and other apps were featured on Healthline.com as best apps of 2016.
- Quizlet– Make and find flashcards to study. You’ll be surprised on what you can find, it’s save you time on finals week.
- Any.do– If you love to make list, you’ll love this app.
What other apps have you found useful to make your life easier?